15.6.13

too late?

While admiring my bunny's jumps all over the living room I have an apology to make.
I'm sorry.
From the moment I have connected my comments to Google+ profile, I have totally ignored the fact I did not got any comment from my lovely followers. But I just thought I was takin' too long to get back to you that you just moved on. Thank God it wasn't that and everyone is ok.
Apparently I did not activated the notifications for the comments.
I have now fixed this.
Thanks a lot for reading even when I am not writing so often. Love you all.
-
Enquanto admiro os saltos do meu coelhinho pela sala, eu tenho um pedido de desculpas a fazer.
Desculpem a Ana.
A partir do momento que associei os meus comentários ao perfil do Google+, ignorei o facto de não receber comentários dos meus seguidores fofinhos. Mas pensei que era normal por estar a demorar a responder/escrever e que se tinham fartado. Ainda bem que não foi isso que aconteceu e que está toda a gente boa de saúde.
Aparentemente eu não tinha activas as notificações dos comentários.
Já resolvi.
Obrigada por lerem mesmo quando eu não escrevo tão frequentemente. "Eu amo vocês"