16.6.13

Mixed feelings on a grey Sunday

I had a lovely and relaxed Saturday.
Not that the weather was amazing, as it rained since early morning... I just slept a few hours as it was extremely needed. Plus we had the Thermomix / Bimby demo at home which we both loved it and I just cannot wait to have our little one at home (end of next week). I am now really interested on new and exciting recipes, specially the healthy and diet ones to do on it, if you have suggestions you are more than welcome to share.
Then I just chilled around the house with some magazines and my bunny. Later on me and my boyfriend went to meet his cousins for dinner at Nando's which I love the food and secretly have been missing it for too long - diet sucks!
And then I thought, 'why not do some bloggin'?' and when I arrived here have a few more comments to check and guess what? I still do not have any notification about the comments. It takes patience to come here everyday and come and check if I have any new comment. Anyway if this is what takes I will come here and answer as soon as possible to your comments, please be patient.
-
Eu tive um Sábado mesmo relaxado.
Não que o tempo estivesse maravilhoso pois choveu desde manhã cedo...mas dormi umas horas a mais que o normal - estava mesmo a precisar. E tivemos a demonstração da Thermomix / Bimby e ficámos ainda mais apaixonados, eu mal posso esperar por ter a minha pequena em casa (espero que para o fim da próxima semana). Estou super excitada e só ando a procurar receitas de tudo e mais alguma coisa, especialmente das saudáveis e dietéticas, se tiverem sugestões são mais que bem vindos a partilhar.
Depois andei a fazer nada na companhia do meu coelhinho e de umas revistas.
Eu e o namorado fomos jantar com os primos deles ao Nando's. Adoro a comidinha deles e já tinha tantas saudades - fazer dieta é tão mau nestas alturas em que calorias é o que mais apetece.
E depois pensei "porque não escrever um bocado no blog?" e então que eu chego aqui e tenho mais uns comentários! Adivinhem lá? Continuo sem receber a notificação, quero tanto resolver isto e é preciso ter paciência para vir cá todos os dias e ver post por post se há alguma palavrinha dos meus seguidores. Mas enfim... se é isso que é preciso, eu farei e responderei o mais rápido possível aos vossos comentários. 
Por favor, tenham paciência.