10.5.13

Friday = Harrods & Westfield

Today was shopping day.
My morning started great with Mr. Postman who brought my new Sony Headphones, I love them. I think they are stylish and girly. Nowadays I have been interested in headphones over head. These seemed a good choice. Sony online store works perfectly, only within 3 days they were home.
After this and a coffee, I headed to Westfield London (White City). It's been a while I haven't visited and I absolutely love every bit of it. Since going in from The Village door and dream about the expensive brands and then going more into my field. Though it has amazing high street fashion brands collection that you can find everywhere it has brands where they don't sell anywhere! As Kiko, where I absolutely lost my mind today. I knew what I was going for already, as my BB Cream is almost finished, as well as my more-than-old blush. So I have tried the BB Cream from the Summer Limited Edition and fell in love. Same happened with the Blush from the Limited Edition. I was looking for a blush more peachy than dark pink/red (as it's the one I have been using since forever), the one below is perfect! The concealer it was a treat for myself. As the BB Cream is more natural than foundation this means that it's more soft, so it covers less (name it spots, blemishes, etc). So I needed a concealer to use under the BB Cream. I have the Porefessional from Benefit which I love but it is more for the texture of the skin and it does not give you a lot of color (to cover the red of the spots).
I needed (honest) a new bra and absolutely fell in love with this one from Next. They have a new Spring/Summer collection of lingerie beyond amazing.
For the happy ending of this Friday, Harrods opened its doors for me and I got these amazing light Pink Converse. Aren't they perfect? Just girly and amazing with every outfit. I have already imagined 4 or 5 in my head, on the way home. 
Hope you all have a nice weekend. Unfortunately I'll be glued to my office desk.
-
Hoje foi dia de compras.
A minha manhã começou com o Sr. Carteiro que me trouxe os meus novos auscultadores Sony, amo-os. Acho que têm estilo e são femininos. Ultimamente tenho andado interessada neste género assim, grande. Pareceram-me uma boa escolha. A loja da Sony online funciona super bem, em 3 dias eles chegaram a casa.
Depois disto e de um café, segui rumo ao Westfield London (White City). Já fazia algum tempo que eu não ia lá e eu adoro cada bocadinho daquele centro comercial. Desde a entrada pela Village onde sonho com as marcas caras, e depois passando mais "à minha zona". Há as marcas normais que encontramos pelas ruas de Londres, mas também há marcas que não vendem em lado nenhum. Como a Kiko, onde eu perdi completamente a cabeça hoje. Eu já sabia o que ia à procura: o meu creme BB já está quase a acabar, bem como o meu desde-sempre blush. Então experimentei o BB Cream da Edição Limitada de Verão, e apaixonei-me. O mesmo aconteceu com o Blush from the Limited Edition. Estava à procura de um blush mais pêssego do que rosa escuro/avermelhado (como o que eu uso desde sempre), este abaixo é perfeito! O corretor foi um miminho para mim. Como o creme BB é mais natural do que a base normal isto significa que é mais suave, logo cobre menos do que a base (no caso das borbulhas, manchinhas brancas, etc). Precisava um corretor para usar por baixo do BB. Eu tenho o Porefessional da Benefit que adoro mas é mais a nível da textura da pele e não nos oferece muita cor (para cobrir a vermelhidão das borbulhas).
Eu precivasa, a sério, de um soutien novo e apaixonei-me por este da Next. Eles têm uma coleção de lingerie Primavera/Verão maravilhosa.
Para uma sexta-feira com um final feliz, o Harrods abriu as portas para mim e eu comprei estes fantásticos All Star rosa claro. Não são perfeitinhos? Femininos e dá para combinar com qualquer conjunto. Eu já imaginei pelo menos 4 ou 5 na vinda para casa.
Espero que tenham um bom fim-de-semana. Eu vou estar com o rabo colado no escritório.