20.4.13

Series part 2503

About the series that I love, just realized that on 2012 American Horror Story won one Emmy Award. And I don't remember the last time I watched it.
I need to finish Prison Break, though there is only 1 or 2 episodes missing; finish American Horror Story second season; wait for the last episodes of 90210; and start on a new series. I am a bit torn between Pretty Little Liars, The Carrie Diaries or Girls, heard of all a lot but never watched any episode of them. Suggestions?
I always loved New Girl but after the 5th episode I never followed it, just watching random episodes that are on the TV - same happens with How I met your mother.
And then there's the classic ones I can watch forever: Gossip Girl; Made in Chelsea; Sex and the City.
I just love series.
-
Acerca das séries que eu adoro, apercebi-me agora que em 2012 American Horror Story ganhou um Emmy. E eu não me recordo qual foi a última vez que vi.
Tenho que acabar de ver Prison Break, ainda que só faltem 1 ou 2 episódios; acabar a segunda temporada de American Horror Story; esperar pelos últimos episódios de 90210; e começar a ver uma nova série. Estou um bocado dividida entre Pretty Little Liars, The Carrie Diaries ou Girls, já ouvi falar bastante de todos mas nunca vi um único episódio de algum deles. Sugestões?
Sempre gostei de New Girl, é mesmo a minha cara, mas depois do 5º episódio não segui, apenas vejo alguns episódios que vão aparecendo na TV - tal como How I met your mother.
E depois há as clássicas que posso ver sempre, a qualquer hora sem fartar: Gossip Girl, Made in Chelsea e Sex and the City.
Eu adoro séries.