21.4.13

I love Sundays

Sunday delight.
I used to hate Sundays while at school, there were such random movies on TV, my friends all had these amazing plans and I was at my beach house with my parents which I found too boring at the time (which now I absolutely love and miss). At University, I still hated Sundays because I was alone at home, there were no buses on the city that I lived and it usually meant that I needed to stay home and study - and this didn't happen that often.
Nowadays, I really love Sundays and I do what I can to enjoy them to the fullest. 
On the pictures below you'll find that my Sunday was pretty much relaxed and sunny. During the morning I went to buy some fruit and veggies at my local market: the famous pound a bowl from Lewisham Market - which now makes my weekends. When I arrived home, took a look at the pictures I picked up earlier from Boots, they did a good job. There's two posters: one of Bazinga; and one of me and Vitor at Algarve last Autumn. I thought of printing some pictures of our life since we are living at this flat, we need some personal bits in here. 
I did, for the first time in ages, a beauty mask. I looked ridiculously purple with it and I now feel more refreshed. I did an exfoliation mask with blueberries from Superdrug (£0.99), amazing value and worthy.
Then, on this lazy Sunday, just have been reading, listening to Sir Bob Marley, drinking tea and eating oranges. Doing my nails while petting my bunny Bazinga... Now that we let him all around the living room, he is much closer to us and allow us to play with him more often.
Hope your Sunday is as lovely as mine.
O deleite de Domingo.
Eu costumava odiar Domingos, quando andava na escola. Na TV os filmes eram sempre os de Domingo à tarde, aquela seca do costume. Os meus amigos tinham todos planos fantásticos e eu não podia ir porque estava na minha casa de praia - que na altura era super aborrecido (e que eu hoje em dia morro de saudades e adoro). Na Universidade, os autocarros eram menos frequentes, a cidade estava deserta o que significava que tinha que ficar em casa a estudar - o que raramente acontecia.
Ultimamente tenho gostado dos Domingos, cada vez mais.
Nas fotografias abaixo podem ver que o meu Domingo foi relaxado e solarengo. Durante a manhã fui ao mercado comprar frutas e legumes: as famosas taças a uma libra do mercado de Lewisham - que faz parte dos meus fins-de-semana. Quando cheguei a casa pus-me a ver as fotografias que fui buscar à Boots. Estão fantásticas, eles fizeram um bom trabalho. Mandei fazer dois posters: um do Bazinga; e outro meu e do Vitor no Algarve, no Outuno passado. Pensei em imprimir algumas fotos desde que estamos a viver neste apartamento, falta-lhe um toque pessoal.
Fiz, pela primeira vez em muito tempo, uma máscara de beleza. Engraçadíssimo, diverti-me comigo mesma porque fiquei roxa! Mas agora sinto-me mais fresca e rejuvenescida. Fiz a máscara de esfoliação com mirtilos da Superdrug, por £0.99. Super em conta e vale a pena.
Depois, neste Domingo preguiçoso, andei a ler, a ouvir Bob Marley, beber chá e a comer laranjas. Fazer a manicure enquanto dava atenção ao meu coelhinho Bazinga... Agora deixamos ele andar pela sala à vontade, o que torna-o mais perto de nós e ficamos mais próximo para brincar com ele mais vezes do que antes.
Espero que estejam a ter um Domingo tão bom como o meu.